Thursday, March 15, 2007

It's Hardly Yugoslavia at All

So, when I heard that Cocorosie was playing in Santa Cruz, I thought that it just might be a show to look into. Yesterday I went down to Streetlight to see how much tickets would be and thats when the tsunami of pure awesomeness hit me. Cocorosie is not only playing at the Rio (where I saw Joanna Newsom last year) but Busdriver is opening for them. I cant think of a more random/brilliant line up to play at the old Fox Theatre (I think it is a Fox Theatre). To top it all off, tickets were only 15 bucks. This means if you are neat, living in the Santa Cruz area, and have 15 dollars there is no way you can pass off this show. They are playing on April 30th and tickets are still around at Streetlight so check it out AND check this super neat song out:
Ohio - Cocorosie

In other news I was at Peter's surprise birthday party at 1019 (pictures coming soon) and everyone went apeshit over Flosstradamus. Supply and demand:
Act a Fool - Flosstradamus
Girlie Rock - Flosstradamus

2 comments:

Austin said...

umm...I feel as if Caitlin has been lacking in the posting department.

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.