Friday, March 2, 2007

Happy Birthday, Caitlin.



Okay, so my birthday's not for another month or two, but I am officially over excited for it. Why, you might ask? Because I'm turning the BIG, all-important 19? Because my parents might send me money and my sister might buy me a Threadless shirt? Nope, nope, all wrong. It's because Voxtrot, also known as one of my favorite indie groups, is going to be playing at The Great American Music Hall on my birthday! And just a few days earlier, they're going to release their first full-length! I'm sure whoever's reading this is already obsessed, but if by any chance these lovelies managed to pass you by, here are a few fantastic songs of theirs:

Track.The Start of Something
Track.Warmest Part of the Winter
Track.Trouble
site.Voxtrot

1 comment:

dean said...

Blogging in the stairwell. Nice Caitlin, nice.