Friday, March 16, 2007

I'd Dock Me

SO... Word on the street (according to Bryn) is that Zach Condon from Beirut will be helping out on the next Final fantasy album. I don't know about you but I honestly can't think of anything better ever. It totally tops the The Microphones "Don't Wake Me Up" poster I got the other day. It also tops the brand new Jeffery Brown comic I found at Atlantis Fantasyworld. Now I am just super pumped up on life. Anyways, with this news of super awesome music madness I figured you would like some tracks as well. Here is the new Beirut EP that I picked up a few weeks ago. I don't know how I feel about it just yet but the tracks were written before his full length so that might be a little bear trap in the road. Enjoy:

Fountains and Trainways - Beirut
Napoleon on the Bellerophon - Beirut

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i made those fucking cakes.