Monday, March 12, 2007

The Humpty Dance is Your Chance to do the HUMP


This weekend was super neat. My friends Dyll and Cass Hersey from the Death Lair had a rockstar party on Saturday. I went as David Bowie (with a "I fucked Mick Jagger" I made that day), there was a Axel Rose, Cyndi Lauper, and everyone else was Bon Jovi. Hands down the best dance party of the year, it even topped Aaron Carter's party. So, as a follow up to a awesome dance party, I will post some awesome dance music that I have been listening to when I take the bus to work.


Girl Talk has two new tracks out off of his EP Bone Hard Zaggin'. Sounds much more like Unstoppable than Night Ripper. I think his older stuff has really grown on me so it is nice to hear more new songs like these:
Pure Magic - Girl Talk
LC and Lo - Girl Talk


I downloaded Hollertronix Never Scared a few months ago after doing some heavy listening to Diplo's M.I.A. remixes (i.e. Lady Killer). I just recently started to listen to this album, mostly on the bus, waiting at the bus stop, or walking to the bus and it has a few earwigs. Check out these two tracks:
Fall Back - Hollertronix
Thick Jawns - Hollertronix

Flosstradamus... Enough said. Anyone who can mix Twister with Sigur Ros doesn't need a description, their music speaks for itself.
Overnight Star - Flosstradamus

In other news Sheena is playing tonight at the Attic. I might/might not be there tonight but if you get a chance, you should check them out. Their live shows are super fun and it is a benefit show for some dog.

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

solid. music loves you. i think it forgot about me again :(

Austin said...

dean > god.

Caitlin said...

Zach Condon + Jeff Mangum > dean > god.

Austin said...

flosstradamus is so fuckin sweet. give us more.

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks