Friday, March 2, 2007

Dromosaur

I have been listening to a lot of Ugly Casanova lately for reasons I can't put my finger on. Remembering way back when to the first semester of senior year Ugly Casanova filled the one percent of air in my bedroom that was not oxygen or nitrogen. Then, while making a mix the other day, I remembered that Jed gave me a copy of Holopaw's "Quit+/Or Fight" about a year ago and I really never gave it a listen. Well after a few listens I now have so much more respect for John Orth. Switching from Ugly Casanova to Holopaw was a complete 180 out of the blue and I still dont know which band I like more. Give it a listen and tell me what you think:

1. Losing Light
2. 3-shy cubs
3. Curious
4. Holiday
5. Velveteen (All is bright.)
6. Clearing
7. Little Shaver
8. Needle in the Sway
9. Found (Quit +/or Fight)
10. Ghosties
11. Shiver Me


No comments: