Monday, March 31, 2008

Hotel parking lot shooting

I ran out of good Animal Collective photographs so this old picture of mechanical/organic romance will have to do. Anyways the new Animal Collective EP Water Curses found its way onto the internet a few weeks ago. Like always their shit is worth its weight in gold so here is a 24-k nug of a song.

Water Curses - Animal Collective

The Justice + Diplo show last Thursday hit me like a pile of bricks made of snow filled with dead batteries. The show restored my faith in 1) live music and 2) the French. The best part about the show was that it was hosted by myspace. OMGZ I <3 MYSPACE!!!! Myspace is so much cooler than facebook or livejournal or blogger. yay. So here is a nice track by Midfield General that was produced by Justice. Let my just say that the name says it all.

Midfield General - Disco Sirens


There are a lot of awesome shows coming up, but the one I would a ticket too the most would be YELLE. If you dont know her watch this.

2 comments:

Jon said...

This is all sooo good! That's the only words I have for it..

Jon said...

Oh, & I was at the after party for the Justice show slash Devon's birthday, via Popscene. Damn you for not showing up!