Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Let the festivities begin.


Get it? Because the best music fest evvvvvvs is happening this summer. I can tell from the start that Outside Lands is going to be totally rocker from his skinny jeans and funky hair*. I'm desperate to go so I'll start saving all my pennies now if you join me. Highlights include Broken Social Scene, (who isn't my favorite band or anything so I'm not flipping out at all.), Andrew Bird, Radiohead, Devendra Banhart, Beck, and Regina Spektor. And these are highlights baby dolls, not everyone. Although I kind of feel like I would be an ungrateful child to not be happy with these way too solid acts. Click here for the full lineup.

Alright. Huddle yee readers. You start saving a little bit everyday now. Then come August 22-24 you drive me and accompany me to a few of my dreams come true. The excitement in my anime eyes will be worth it, I promise. Alright. BREAK!






*It was a poor reference to the teenagers. I'm sorry.

No comments: