Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"Around the World in 60 Seconds" issue #4

Hello fantasy lovers,
got a big SPECIAL issue of Around the World in 60 Seconds...the 2008(or 2009) comic-to-film preview!!!
First up lets take care of the obvious, and movies you've probably already seen the trailer for:
IRON MAN: May 2, 2008 starring Robert Downey Jr. and directed by Jon Favreau (made, elf) the world of capitalist Tony Stark is underway. While this film will not be dealing with Tony Stark's massive drinking problem, I am ready to be bored with this film, and wait for the sequel so I can see Terrance Howard as War Machine!
DARK KNIGHT: July 18, 2008...I get chills of excitement when i watch this trailer...HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT!

Now to some other very promising comic-to-film up-comers. Lets start with those that have trailers:
Hellboy 2: The Golden Army: July 11, 2008. Now for those of you who follow my blog posts you will know I will Hellboy and the Mike Mignola universe...so you know I am going to be super excited for this one:

The Incredible Hulk: June 13, 2008...While I do believe we can all agree and pretend the first HULK film does not exist, this film is a) NOT A SEQUAL and b) Screenplay written by Edward Norton (also starring Ed as Bruce Banner!!!):

and lastly (well I could name several more...) I will leave you with this link, for what I believe will be one of the coolest comic-to-film transfers. And when I say coolest, it will be awesome and better then DareDevil...

http://imdb.com/title/tt0458525/

Issue #5 preview: DMZ TPB #4, Ex Machina, and more...

for all your comic, fantasy, and nerd needs go down to Comicopolis located downtown on Front Street!!! yay for team J-Roy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.