Friday, March 7, 2008

i can see colors

Concert alert!
There are a whole bunch of shows coming up in the next few months that I would like to share with you. First off I already got my ticket to see Justice and Diplo at the end of this month. Dance party? yes.

Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (diplo remix)

This weekend in San Francity there will be two really awesome shows. First off Crystal Castles and HEALTH will be playing at the independant while Mt. Eerie is playing at the Enola Maxwell High School Auditorium. I would personally go with Mt. Eerie but I'm sick in bed so I really don't have any say.

Crystal Castles vs HEALTH - Crimewave
(the Moools cover) - Mt. Eerie

Vampire Weekend and Yacht are also playing later this month but I heard that the show has already sold out. Thats about it for March. Hot Chip is playing at the end of April and Beirut is on Daniel's birthday in May. Hopefully people start coming down to Santa Cruz to say hello.

No comments: