Friday, April 13, 2007

Your body's gone but your ghost haunts me


Long time no post. I got a good one for all of you kids out there (this is what happens when I bring my computer to class) that starts with a M and ends with OUNT EERIE. I was at Streetlight the other day and I stumbled upon a album called "Singers" in THE MICROPHONES section. I picked it up because it has one of my favorite songs (I Cant Believe You Actually Died) on it but I had a huge surprise waiting for me. Not only was it pressed on white vinyl (my first colored vinyl) but it also came with the CD. I really like this record a lot and I hope you enjoy it as well.

Let's Get Out of the Romance - Mount Eerie
Ut Oh! It's Mourning Time Again - Mount Eerie
Do Not Be Afraid - Mount Eerie
Where Is My Tarp? - Mount Eerie
I Cut My Hands Off - Mount Eerie
So Your Big Black Cloud Will Come - Mount Eerie
Human - Mount Eerie
I'll Shut Up - Mount Eerie
I Can't Believe You Actually Died - Mount Eerie


3 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks for the new music and thanks for giving me your best friend...you were done with him right?

Anonymous said...

tell caitlin i love her (that hottie) and this cute blog. good music selections.

Austin said...

good to know mary reads your blog and not mine. ouch.