Thursday, April 19, 2007

I should have mentioned this earlier:


Scissors For Lefty, who I raved about/swooned over way back when on Danse Manatee are playing tomorrow night at the Oakes Learning Center aka where I live aka I'll be there. To summarize my review/declaration of love from the last show I saw them perform at, they're fucking hot and the lead singer will eye-sex you. Now, I know that tomorrow is every stoner's faaavorite day and I know that I'm raving about a band that is more fun than stoneyswoony, but really, you guys should go. Because honestly I'll feel really awful if nobody shows up to that show. Whoever is doing promotions for them sucks because only Oakesies know about it and only everyone else will want to go. Anyways, if tomorrow at 9pm you aren't eating Hungry Slug milkshakes while listening to mind-blowing records and discussing the future of the universe, or even better, if you decide to get drunk instead of stoned on Santa Cruz's favorite holiday, I strongly suggest you show up to this show. These guys deserve a good dance party.

Here's "Ghetto Ways" and here's their space.

No comments: