Monday, April 23, 2007

And you thought fat cats were cute!


Pictured here is Herr Hare, a German rabbit who weighs 17lbs and is 3ft tall when he stands on his hind legs! His owner calls him a "gentle giant" and I just want to cuddle with him! I mean, look at those paws, folks. You don't see paws like that everyday!

>> The Magnetic Fields // Let's Pretend We're Bunny Rabbits

And I swear I'll put new music on here in a few days, as soon as I do some digital stuffing things in my purse and running.

And to get all this cuteness out of the way, these videos of faux-reality show Operation Kitten Calendar are kind of moderately+ hilare.

1 comment:

Austin said...

I cannot believe you copied me again. I cannot believe you went out of your way to prove me wrong about the rabbit and kitten calender thing. You are insane, and a little bit rude. Seriously quit life.