Thursday, April 19, 2007

Paul Reubens

(T shirt anyone?)
Anyways, This will be a quick one. Imagine Beirut smashed up with New Order. It is called The Real People and it is Zach Condon's band before Beirut. Wish I could talk more about it because this music is pretty amazing and will be played over and over again for the next few months in my room. BUT I got to run to class. here are a few tracks to float your boat:
Untitled - The Real People
Untitled - The Real People
Untitled - The Real People
Untitled - The Real People

2 comments:

Austin said...

some of the most amazing music to touch my ears in the past couple of months...maybe even ever.

Mary said...

I dont know how you do it Dean, but I thank the music gods for knowing you. The first song melts my insides...in that joyfully somber and beautiful kind of way. It is my new cloudy-day-contemplative-driving music.