Sunday, April 8, 2007

Hi Iym Obsesssed like an absys

1. Primordial Dwarfism: The cutest genetic disorder to ever pop out of God's vagina creation. Basically these people grow up to look like dolls. Kennedie is my fave fave cause she's super cute:
Also, you might've seen this doll before. Actually, she's human, but look at the size of her! Destined for freak shows, destined for cuteness.



2. Nintendo.
After spring break I brought home my NES, which then threatened to take over my life because Mario Bros. is only the funnest game ever. I proceeded to listen to tons of Nintendo-ish music (Crystal Castles, Gameboy/Gamegirl, Anamanaguchi) and to go as far as to look up "Nintendo" on Google image search. If you're as nerdy as I am, you might think that everything related to classic Nintendo is cool. Well, it is. Here's a really cool Nintendo catalog circa 1990: NINTENDHOES. Also in my search, I discovered a group of people who "wire hack" old Nintendos to turn them into other things like DVD players, alarm clocks, remote controls, and mp3 players. I happen to think it's one of the coolest things evs.


3. This video of Pete Doherty playing guitar for an almost-naked Kate Moss almost captivates me more than Happy Feet walking it out. Almost. It's partly due to the fact that I am in love with any celebrity with an obvious cocaine addiction (Mary Kate & Lindsay are favvvvves) but mostly due to the fact that this song is just cute and I love Kate Moss' voice.



4. Music. I've probably played these 6 songs 100 times in the past 2 days because they are just that awesome. Download all of them and then at the club, shake your ass, at the party shake your ass, at the function shake your ass. Also, I discovered that Spank Rock + Crystal Castles = Gameboy/Gamegirl which is just awesome.
Klaxons (Crystal Castles remix) // Atlantis to Interzone
Miami Horror remix // Music Sounds Better With You
Spank Rock // Bump
A-Trak // Feeling for the Pack
A-Trak // Walk It Out remix
Klaxons // Golden Skans

No comments: