Saturday, April 21, 2007

One two three four, tell me that you love me more


So the new Feist album has finally leaked and it's pretty fantastic. The album is filled with mellow sad songs as was her previous but punctuated by some of the funnest and most upbeat cute songs she's ever made (Mushaboom the obvious exception). Plus, she's already made a couple music videos for some of the songs and Feist, my dream woman, is super cute and one of my favorite dancers around. (For proof, click here or see below vids) Oh, and tidbit of awesome information/further qualifications for being greatest woman/dancer: she used to be a super acrobatic dancer in spandex called Bitch Lap-Lap who danced onstage while Peaches performed. Also in her resume: singing for Placebo and (someone aka me aka your fave blogger's fave band) Broken Social Scene. And then she just went on to sing beautiful love songs and to make cute music videos. I hope you can see why I'm a fan. Here are a few songs, music videos, etc.

Track.//One Two Three Four
Track.//I Feel It All
Track.//My Moon, My Man

Video for "1-2-3-4". It's colorful and involves superior synchronization, which Feist is a queen of. I'll only post one vid because I have a problem with posting about 3,000 at a time, but if you want to see more (synchronization and Feist) I suggest you check out the vid for "My Moon, My Man".


Update: okay, I'll post 2 vids. Because the UK music video for Mushaboom is so super cool:

No comments: