Wednesday, June 20, 2007

where did all the magic go?

If you are awesome (like me) you will go see NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD LIVE! my friend Geordie is in it and his plays are super gory and funny so if you are in the bay area over the next three nights check it out.

A few more shows are going to be in the city over the next two months that everyone should see. In my book they all carry equal weight and none should be missed. To start, Flosstradamus and Chromeo are going to be here in late July along with Daft Punk. I know that Daft Punk is sold out but there must be a way to work around that. A plus is that Flosstradamus is only 10 bucks. Chromeo might be a little hard to get into but try to give them a chance.

I am Somebody feat. Chromeo - DJ Mehdi

In August Daniel Johnston and the Animal Collective will be in the city. I think they speak for themselves but here is a little sample:

Phantom of my own Opera - Daniel Johnston

Winter's Love (Live) - Animal Collective

p.s. Girl Talk in September. I call dibs.

1 comment:

Derek said...

be at the floss show. we'll need to meet up there.


nice new setup.