Monday, June 4, 2007

Let your body sink into me like your favorite memory


Ready for solid beats, violins, and LA-ridden stuck in the smog in love lyrics? Her Space Holiday is a band that I've been listening to for a while now, but who still manage to capture me in surprising ways everytime I give them a new listen. Their mix of depressing low vocals, electronic beats, and lyrics written by a needy and attached boy all remind me of The Postal Service. Compensating for the amazing+ lyrics and incredible+ beats are excellent lyrics and beautiful violins which work ever-so nicely with their electromagnetic beats. Here are a few old tracks to get you (hopefully) hooked:

>> My Girlfriend's Boyfriend
>> Something to Do With My Hands
>> space

image by the ever-so lovely Jamora Crawford

1 comment:

Mary said...

"suck on my finger tips until you kill all my prints, so your boyfriend has no clue of how much I've been touching you" Beautiful melodys, great beats, but slightly disturbing and yet dreamy lyrics. Im enjoying it. Thanks.