Saturday, September 22, 2007

I like it when you call me Big Papa


(above is what I want to look like for Girl Talk. Please help.)
Here's a post that's 90% overdue: 90s hits. I made this fatty playlist at the beginning of summer filled with some of my fave hip hop and R&B hits from everyone's favorite decade du jour. Well, lady just uploaded a few of these. Upon re-listening, I realize I'm kind of overrrr a lot of these songs, but it's probably because I listened to this playlist everyday for a few weeks. Anyways, I now present to you The List. If you have any recomendations I wouldn't mind hearing them, but take note that The Jock Jams Party is now officially over. Jock Jams will live in all of our hearts (and party times) for a very long time, but my list and Austin's list should be aloud to remain separate. Speaking of the party, great job everyone. Sorry 'bout all the heckling, Austin you are a dance god, and my whole left arm is covered in bruises. If I found out you punched me, you're going down.

**Note: Yes, there are quite a few songs. Most of them are really good, but user discretion is advised. Also, yes there is a lot of Salt-n-Pepa. They've been my fave band recently, and they deserve a real listen. I have all their albums, babydoll. Anyways, they're supposed to have a reality show coming out on VH1. Kind of not gonna look into it, but hey, they've still got it (and they made albums from 1987-1997. hotties.)

Naughty By Nature - OPP
Blackstreet - No Diggity
Notorious BIG - Big Papa
TLC - Creep
Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise
20 Finger (but God I wish this was Salt-n-Pepa [heroes!!!] like LimeWire said) - Short Dick Man
Skee-Lo - I Wish
Mariah Carey - Fantasy
Salt-n-Pepa - None of Your Business
Salt-n-Pepa w/ Envogue - Whatta Man
Salt-n-Pepa - Boom I Got Your Boyfriend
All 4 One - I Swear
KC & JoJo - All My Life
112 - Peaches and Cream (not actually 90s, but soooo good)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooooooohmygod. that list of music just made my heart skip a beat. grl, you my hero.


-feathers