Friday, September 14, 2007

Guess who's back

I will be the first one to admit that I have been neglecting PFOH for the past month. Let's just say that I needed a break and I got one. But now I am back in Santa Cruz and ready to pick up where I left off. First off Beirut's new album, The Flying Club Cup has found its way onto the internet. Owen Pallett and Zack Condon make quite a cute couple if you ask me.

Cliquot - Beirut
The Penalty - Beirut

Also if you were not caught in the MTV news crossfire Kanye West outsold 50 Cent on tuesday. That means that 50 Cent will not release any more solo recordings. How could 50 Cent not see his end charging at him like that train that almost hit Verno in Stand By Me? Who knows.

Champion - Kanye West


Last night I watched the 1986 super smash hit Thrashin. Just as the cover promised, it was Hot! Reckless! (and) Totally Insane! peep this:

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Zach Condon totally just stole your body. I'd call him on that one if I were you.