Sunday, May 6, 2007

Ohhhhh Kenadie!!!

A while back I posted a short clippit of one of my greatest obsessions to date: Primordial Dwarfs. They're tiny doll-like people who are nearly completely proportionate except for their tiny heads. Welllll, today I saw The Dark Crystal and was happy to find that Pod People look quite a bit like Primordials. So I began a YouTube search and found this little Diane Sawyer gem of a segment that concentrates on the two most attractive Primord's out there inlcuding Kenadie my gahgagh on my gaaaawwwwwd favorite. She's really cute.



Next up, it's time to brag. Since my other super cool activity is forced to be hushed on this blog, I figured it's fair enough that I let you all know that next week I'll have a fun little something in the Fish Rap. Dean more or less made the graphics while yours truly did the brainstorming and writing. I'm not sure when the papes hit the stands but next week check your fave dining hall, library, or anything else on campus that has papers for my first giggle-worthy entry. I'm pretty excited and I'd be honored if you made a big deal about it (in other words, just look at it). You can bet that primordial dwarfs and cats are mentioned in it. And speaking of cats, I found some really cute pictures doing my image searches for the Fish Rap article. Turns out if you search for "cat flying" you get lots of pictures of fat cats upside down. I like them.


No comments: