Thursday, May 10, 2007

New Old Stuff That Was Old to Begin With

Múm just came out with a few unheard recordings of some old tracks that are just as awesome as the originals. The album is called The Peel Session and if you never heard of Múm this is a pretty great place to start. Here are my two favorite tracks:
Now There is That Fear Again - Múm
Awake On a Train - Múm

The KID SISTER EP is floating around out on the information superhighway for anyone to grab. It only consists of two songs and both of the songs have been played over and over again everywhere. BUT these tracks are the originals. Thats right, you have heard many remixes of Damn Girl but have you actually heard the real deal? I don't think so.
Damn Girl - Kid Sister
Control - Kid Sister

Found a Beirut single today: Interior of a Dutch House

I just bought Moon Pix at Metamusic yesterday and it only reminded me of how awesome Cat Power Videos are. This one is by Harmony Korine. Plenty of people hate him, I like him, eat it.

1 comment:

Austin said...

NOOOOOO! I was so gunna post the Mum stuff. Peel Sessions! damn. touche touche.