Sunday, May 6, 2007

How can I repay you for saving me and my hardwood floor


The other day Daniel snuck a gem of a soundtrack into my ears. Now, I never saw Shortbus, and didn't really have a huge desire to until I heard the music that accompanies it which is, simply put, beautiful and amazing. It's just exactly what summer and spring want to hear when they hold hands. It's what you want to hear when you lay on the lawn at 4pm after an overdose of endorphins put on by a long day of running through the sprinklers and eating snowcones with your lovely.

Lee & LeBlanc // Beautiful
Azure Ray // If You Fall
Jay Brannan // Soda Shop
Scott Matthew // Surgery
Scott Matthew // Upside Down

I suggest you snatch these up quick, hold on tight, and get down to some quality alone time.

From "Beautiful":
"It's a beautiful day today
You always say you shouldn't be here
You're brush with death was far too near dear and
it left you looking pretty in an ugly sort of way
And all that can go wrong never pinned you to the ground
You cheated death, broke every bone and now you're body's on the mat.

And I can't wait to see you again"

1 comment:

Austin said...

you are so lame for not wanting to see Shortbus, in theaters. Major minus points...

sadness.