Friday, January 18, 2008

Tune in!


I just got a new radio show and I think this one is going to go beyond excellent. Two awesome DJs, one awesome name: Pocket Full of Horses. First day is this Monday, 4-6pm and I'll be on every week, same time after that. I suggest you listen if you want to hear some really awesome new music or if you have a friend crush on me or if you're just super cool and want to support non-profit radio. Tune in to 88.1fm or go to the KZSC website to stream the show online. Also, call in. Because I love you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and we love you

Christopher said...

that child will not be joining us.

however, his boombox will.

Anonymous said...

do i have to stay up and wait for 3 am to make its way around to listen to your show? how can i listen to it right now, how do you DL it?


-Feathers.

Anonymous said...

I can't hear you <:(
I think kzsc.org is doing this on purpose to make me cry.