Monday, August 20, 2007

It's like a division symbol



This guy is like, the best thing to happen to the luckiest casting agent ever. While Superbad was amazingly funny (10x funnier than Flight of the Fucktards) (I didn't write that) in every single scene, McLovin totally stole the show and then some. His lisp, his awkward body type, and his one liner black-white kid lines from 1999 are just too much for someone with laughing contagiosity. I'm currently watching a pirated version online because I need to see this movie 30 more times to hear all the amazing lines.

Anyways, what I really wanted to do was show you guys my newest music obsessions, but eff that. Superbad is so supergood that my musical lovefests don't even compare. In other stupidly good movie news, Resident Evil 4: Extinction looks so effing rad.

No comments: