Friday, July 20, 2007

101 posts oh my!


Dean, pick up the slack. I'm kind of busy finding myself at the time, but I feel terrible not contributing to my year-long favorite hobbie so I figured I'd throw something out there for [someone] to soak up. I started getting into Bat for Lashes before I left for my vacay but I'm still falling for her. She's like a new Cat Power with a sprinkle of some ghostly creep (as I like it) and awesome style. Here's something to make you pine for Halloween and bikerides through cemetaries:



Turns out we should turn this into a giant post so I don't have to do this for a long time. So maybe [probably] I have a fairly immature sense of humor and happen to find this youtube Vanessa-found clip dunked in hilarity. The babies part hurts me because babies/birth are two inexplicably hilarious things in my book.



ALLLLLSO. I might have already brought this up. But if not. Planet Hiltron beats Gallery of the Absurd any day in photoshopping miracles to satisfy the woman who has moved on from US Weekly obsessions but still needs a [less guilty] celebrity fix. This artist has a knack for finding awesomely tacky photos and pasting appropriate celeb faces on them [often onto fat bodies]. I find joy and giggles in each visit I make. Here are some classics and faves (but I suggest you take your own look and choose for yourself):




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would gladly challenge you to a halloween costume bicycle race around any city block