Monday, February 12, 2007

trois.

In other news: Dean's a space-docker.



It's a good thing he made it up to me by introducing me to FannyPack, a group of silly (definition=funny + cute) hip hop girlies. Their #1 hit is fer deffers "Cameltoe", named after our least favorite crime in fashion life. It's all very fun like neon splatterpainted icecream: soooo cool.
site
track: "Cameltoe"

Also in hip hop is Busdriver, that cool fool that rapped on Islands' "Where There's a Will There's a Whalebone". His songs consist of like 5,000 words per minute with sweet beats and delicious style. I dig. It's not quite your average hiphop and not quite your indiehiphop. Check it.
space
track: "Casting Agents and Cowgirls"

Aaaaaand last but certainly not least, Rapper's Delight Club. Pretty much the cutest thing to happen to hiphop EVER. A group of elementary school kids wrote the rhymes and spat them out, resulting in the most quotable lines ever: "when it comes to making money I'm a gorilla, I rap so well they call me rapzilla!", "I rap for the kids not the cars or the cash, for your raps are faker then a milk mustache", "I rap so tuff, and I'm straight up like an afro puff", etc etc etc. Again, check it. Love it. Swoon. Memorize. Recite. Become the coolest kid on the block. It's really pretty simple.
space
track: "Hum"

No comments: